Por favor selecione a secção desejada
O Apoio ao cliente ROUTE 66 pode ser contactado na seguinte forma:
4 perguntas frequentes
* Procure as perguntas mais frequentes acerca deste produto
* Subescreva-se automaticamente a notificações acerca de novas respostas
* Avalie as nossas respostas
* Envie-nos feedback
* Subescreva-se ao nosso Boletim informativo
The key you must enter to activate your product is the 9-character (alphanumerical) code on the sticker inside your CD/DVD box.
Please send the following details to email@example.com so we can check your activation:
- your product key,
- your device identification number,
- the activation key you have generated,
- the exact error message you got.
We will check your details in our database and we will then contact you with a solution.
The ROUTE 66 Navigate 7 software must be activated before you can use it. The following activation restrictions apply to the "ROUTE 66 Navigate 7" product:
- You can use the same product key as many times as you like on the same Pocket PC device
- You can use the same product key on a second Pocket PC only starting 1 week after the first activation
- You can use the same product key on a third Pocket PC only starting 1 month after the second activation
The product key you need to activate your product can be found inside the CD/DVD box (behind the CD/DVD) and on the Quick Start Guide.
The activation can be carried out on our website (www.getactivationkey.com). Please enter all the requested data. You will then receive an activation key via email at the email address you have provided.
You may send special requests via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include at least the following information:
1) your Product Key,
2) your device identification number,
3) a copy of the proof of purchase (invoice/receipt)
4) confirmation and proof that activation on more devices of "ROUTE 66 Navigate 7" was because of involuntary replacement as a result of broken and or damaged devices.
Only on receipt of all requested information can we consider a new activation. We will contact you as soon as possible with the decision after verifying all the information you provided to us.
The geographic database used in ROUTE 66 Navigate 7 is provided by Navigation Technologies (http://www.navteq.com/ ) and contains up-to-date geographic data from Q4-2005 or Q1-2006 (according to the release date).