Please select the desired section
Dukungan Pelanggan ROUTE 66 dapat dihubungi sebagai berikut:
5 frequently asked questions (FAQs)
* Browse the frequently asked questions of this product
* Subscribe to automatic notifications about new answers
* Rate our answers
* Send us feedback
* Subscribe to our Newsletter
The following payment methods can be used in order to purchase the ROUTE 66 products from the Web Shop:
- The credit card
- The regular bank transfer
- The regular cheque
Please select your country from the combo box at the bottom of the page in order to display the payment methods available for that country.
You can purchase new maps or other extra services such as Traffic Information, Safety Cameras or Weather for your MINI / MAXI device by accessing the ROUTE 66 Store via the ROUTE 66 Sync application.
All the information related to an item (price, size, geographical surface covered, version etc.) is available in the Store.
Other extra services such as Human voices or Color schemes can be downloaded free of charge.
Please follow the steps below to purchase a new map or an extra option:
1. Connect the device to the computer via a USB cable and start the ROUTE 66 Sync application. Once the device is connected, click on the "Sign in" button. If you do not have a ROUTE 66 account, please go to "File – Create account" or "Sign in – Create account" in order to create one.
2. Once you logged in, in the left menu, in the "Store" section, select "ROUTE 66 Store". The content of the online ROUTE 66 Store is displayed. Choose among the displayed content categories and open them by clicking on the specific icons. Identify the items that you want to purchase and click on the "Buy" button on the bottom right corner of the screen. If inquired, select the desired licensing period.
The items are added in the Shopping cart.
3. The content of the Shopping cart, the size and the price of the items are displayed in the bottom left corner of the screen. In order to continue with the purchase, click on the "Checkout" button. An overview of the shopping cart content is displayed. Click on "Next" to continue.
4. Check the payment details (ROUTE 66 RBS WorldPay). Optionally, to display the other country-specific payment methods, choose a language and a country and click on "Select". Choose the desired payment method. Enter the credit card details and click on "Submit".
5. If the payment is completed successfully, the download centre is displayed. The content is first downloaded to the computer and then is copied to the device. When all the content has been copied, click on the "OK" button.
A proxy server imposes many network restrictions that varies according to the proxy implementation. Depending on the restrictions that the proxy server has, it may not be able to connect to the online ROUTE 66 Store.
This payment method is available depending of the country from which the product is ordered. The order will be confirmed as paid in the moment when the money will be received. This might take up to 10 working days. The cross border bank transfers will only be accepted if the additional transfer costs are paid by the customer himself.
The money transfer is done by completing the bank's specific transfer form and delivering it to the bank or by using the telephone or the online banking services.
All the information on the maps and the extra services currently available (prices, coverage, size and release date) is available in the online ROUTE 66 Store. The online Store can be accessed by installing ROUTE 66 Sync on the computer and then connecting the device to the computer via a USB cable.
Before purchasing, please check the size of the map or of the item you are interested in, and make sure there is enough free space on the memory card (or on the internal storage) in order to download the new map or the extra service.