Please select the desired section
ROUTE 66 Customer Support can be contacted as follows:
4 frequently asked questions (FAQs)
* Browse the frequently asked questions of this product
* Subscribe to automatic notifications about new answers
* Rate our answers
* Send us feedback
* Subscribe to our Newsletter
The key you must enter to activate your product is the 9-character (alphanumerical) code on the sticker inside your CD/DVD box.
Yes, you can, and we highly recommend you do this if you encounter activation problems.
Please proceed as follows. Use the File Manager (inside the Tools or Extras folder) on your phone to delete the file 'ActivationKey.dat' from folder ROUTE 66 on your RS-MMC Card. Then you can repeat the activation procedure to activate your ROUTE 66 product again.
(If you do not find the File Manager on your phone, install the Symbian file utility Fexplorer (http://users.skynet.be/domi/downlo.html ), or use a memory card reader/writer. If you do not have a memory card reader/writer, we highly recommend purchasing one. They are not expensive, typically less than EUR 10, are easy to use, and simplify and speed-up updating your phone software considerably).
The software must be activated before you can use it. The following activation restrictions apply:
- You can use the same product key as many times as you like on the same mobile phone (with any SIM card)
- You can use the same product key on a second mobile phone only starting 1 week after the first activation
- You can use the same product key on a third mobile phone only starting 1 month after the second activation
Second-hand ROUTE 66 products are likely to have already been activated by the first buyer and the product key may therefore no longer be valid or may only allow you to activate once or twice, instead of three times as standard.
Therefore we advise the ROUTE 66 customers not to purchase ROUTE 66 second-hand products. If you have already purchased a second-hand ROUTE 66 product and cannot activate the software, we suggest you to return it to the seller.
Please run the update for ROUTE 66 Mobile 7 S60 available on the ROUTE 66 website, the 'Support' section.