Please select the desired section
ROUTE 66 Customer Support can be contacted as follows:
5 frequently asked questions (FAQs)
* Browse the frequently asked questions of this product
* Subscribe to automatic notifications about new answers
* Rate our answers
* Send us feedback
* Subscribe to our Newsletter
This message may occur due to the fact that you do not have enough memory on your mobile phone to run another application. Please uninstall some applications and delete other unnecessary files (e.g. photos).
To remove data to free up some memory space, use File Manager, or go to the corresponding application. For example, you can remove the following:
- Messages from Inbox, Drafts, and Sent folders in Messaging
- Retrieved e-mail messages from the phone memory
- Saved Web pages
- Saved images, videos, or sound files
- Contact information
- Calendar notes
- Downloaded applications
- Any other data that you no longer need
You can secure your Favorites and History items by making a backup copy of the hidden file 'systemappsROUTE66prefs.ini'.
You can do so by using your phone's Data Suite, or by installing and using the Symbian file utility Fexplorer (http://users.skynet.be/domi/download.html ), or by using a memory card reader/writer connected to your PC.
Restoring the saved prefs.ini file to its original location will restore your Favorites and History items.
This behavior indicates an issue with your phone's system software. To make sure the system software on your phone is consistent, you can restore your Symbian phone to its initial factory settings. Enter *#7370# (just like you would type a phone number). Then enter the lock code, default is 12345.
1) All phone data that was added after you first used your phone (contacts, SMS's etc.) will be lost after the reset.
2) Make sure the battery is charged before doing the reset. It takes the phone up to a few minutes to complete the reset procedure.
Please note that the ROUTE 66 icon can be found in Menu > My own.
Nokia has acknowledged that Bluetooth connection problems with applications, headsets, carkits etc. on the Nokia 6630, 6680, N70 and N80 are due to errors in the phone's system software for firmware versions prior to those listed below:
Phone model Required firmware version
N80 V 4.0623.0.41
N70 V 3.x
6680 V 4.x
6630 V 5.x
You can check the firmware version that is currently on your phone by entering:
Something like the following will appear (the example is taken on a N70) :
If after the letter V a numeral appears that is less than the 'Required firmware version' listed above for your phone model, your phone needs to be reflashed (updated) at a Nokia Service Center to solve your connection problems. Please contact your phone supplier for more information.