Please select the desired section
ROUTE 66 Customer Support can be contacted as follows:
4 frequently asked questions (FAQs)
* Browse the frequently asked questions of this product
* Subscribe to automatic notifications about new answers
* Rate our answers
* Send us feedback
* Subscribe to our Newsletter
If, while navigating, the arrow is displayed outside the road, or if the vocal driving instructions are received before the actual location is shown on the map, these could be caused by one of the below issues:
- The map in use is not completely digitized: the current street or area is missing from the map.
- The GPS data is not accurate enough as every GPS receiver has an acceptable localization error.
Localization can be affected when GPS signal is not completely stabilized either at the first connection to the GPS receiver or after exiting a long tunnel.
Most of the Bluetooth GPS receivers have a default pairing password. The code is “0000”. For further information on this topic, please contact the manufacturer of the GPS receiver.
Just like a GSM, the GPS receiver contains a Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery (3.7 V). The typical battery autonomy is 7-8 hours. You can charge it with the car charger. To enhance the battery autonomy, please fully uncharge it the first couple of times.
Please make sure that the Bluetooth service on your mobile phone is turned on.
1. Select Connections > Bluetooth.
2. On the Settings tab check that the ON option is selected.
3. On the Devices tab, check whether the GPS is in the list of Bluetooth devices. In case it is not, use the "Add" option to start searching for all the Bluetooth devices in the area.
To ensure that the pairing is properly established, proceed as follows:
1. In the Devices tab, select Options > Delete all.
2. Establish the pairing again (Options > New paired device)
When the connection between the mobile phone and the GPS receiver is done, the blue light on the GPS starts flashing.