Please select the desired section
ROUTE 66 Customer Support can be contacted as follows:
9 frequently asked questions (FAQs)
* Browse the frequently asked questions of this product
* Subscribe to automatic notifications about new answers
* Rate our answers
* Send us feedback
* Subscribe to our Newsletter
We kindly inform you that, according to the ROUTE 66 digital content policy, all digital content (including map data) is available for download throughout 3 years from its official publication on the ROUTE 66 server. Road networks change on a daily basis and digital content becomes outdated very fast in the GPS navigation field. As we want to provide our customers with the most recent data available, digital content is renewed frequently on our server.
Therefore, users have the responsibility to download and secure the acquired digital content throughout this 3-year period. After this period, the digital content is not available on our server anymore. ROUTE 66 disclaims all liability that may arise out of the inadequate download or storage of the digital content.
The following regional and country maps are available for North America:
1. USA & Canada. This map contains 2 countries: United States of America and Canada.
5. North America*. This map contains 3 countries: Canada, United States of America and Mexico.
* This map is not available for Symbian S60 phones.
The following regional and country maps are available for Asia Pacific:
1. Persian Gulf. This map contains 7 countries: Jordan, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman and Qatar.
2. Singapore and Malaysia. This map contains 3 countries: Singapore, Malaysia and Brunei Darussalam.
5. Hong Kong and Macau. This map contains 3 countries: a part of the China map, Hong Kong and Macau.
6. Taiwan. This map contains 2 countries: a part of the China map and Taiwan.
7. India. This map contains 2 countries: India and Sri Lanka.
Currently, only the New Zealand map is available.
The Nokia 6110 is delivered with a default map which is activated in the moment of the phone purchase. The map included by default depends on the country where the product is purchased.
In order to find out which is the default map included in the package, launch the Nokia Navigator application on the phone and select "Options – View – About". The information about the default map included in the package can be found on the bottom of the screen under "Default map included in package".
For any information concerning the default map and the content of the packages, please contact Nokia.
In order to use other maps or extra services on the Nokia Navigator application, you need to purchase licenses of use. These products are available in the online ROUTE 66 Store which can be accessed via the ROUTE 66 Sync application.
The ROUTE 66 Sync application can be downloaded at:
The following regional and country maps are available for Africa:
2. South Africa. This map contains 6 countries: South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Lesotho, Swaziland and Mozambique.
The following regional and country maps are available for South America:
5. South America. This map contains 4 countries: Argentina, Brasil, Chile and Venezuela.
The following regional and country maps are available for ROUTE 66 Mobile 8 S60:
1. Baltics and Central Europe. This map contains 8 countries: Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Czech Republic, Slovak Republic, Hungary, Poland and a part of Russia map.
2. Eastern Europe. This map contains 21 detailed countries: Romania, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia, Albania, Greece, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Czech Republic, Slovak Republic, Hungary, Poland, Russia, Moldova, Belarus and Ukraine.
3. Balkan and Eastern Europe. This map contains 10 countries: Romania, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia, Albania, and Greece.
4. Western Central Southern Europe. This map contains 19 countries: Great Britain, Ireland, Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxemburg, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Germany, Liechtenstein, San Marino, Vatican, Spain, Portugal, Gibraltar, Denmark, France, Andorra and Monaco.
5. Alps. This map contains 5 countries: Austria, Switzerland, North of Italy, South of Germany, and Liechtenstein.
6. Benelux. This map contains 3 countries: Belgium, The Netherlands, and Luxembourg.
7. DACH. This map contains 4 countries: Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
8. France. This map contains 3 countries: France, Andorra and Monaco.
9. Iberian Peninsula. This map contains 3 countries: Spain, Portugal, and Gibraltar.
10. Italy. This map contains 3 countries: Italy, San Marino and Vatican.
11. Nordics. This map contains 4 countries: Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Finland.
12. United Kingdom and Ireland. This map contains 2 countries: Great Britain and Ireland.
Many city maps are available for Mobile 8 S60 also. In order to find out which city maps are available for each European country, please access the online ROUTE 66 Store.
Yes, it is. The maps, e.g. Western Europe can be purchased from the online ROUTE 66 Store via the ROUTE 66 Sync application.
Before purchasing the license for the Western Europe map, please make sure that the phone meets all the following requirements:
1. The firmware version of the phone should be 04.22 or higher. The phone's current firmware version can be checked by dialing *#0000# on the phone. If the phone's firmware version is 03.58, please contact a Nokia center in order to do a firmware update or access the Nokia website at the following link:
2. A 2 GB micro SD memory card (or bigger) is required to in order to download the maps.