Please select the desired section
ROUTE 66 Customer Support can be contacted as follows:
3 frequently asked questions (FAQs)
* Browse the frequently asked questions of this product
* Subscribe to automatic notifications about new answers
* Rate our answers
* Send us feedback
* Subscribe to our Newsletter
This message indicates that the server is unable to import the license keys for various reasons.
Please try to connect later as the problem may be related to a temporary problem with the ROUTE 66 server.
Please also make sure that:
- the Internet connection is functioning properly on your device.
- you are using the latest ROUTE 66 application version available. Please check on the ROUTE 66 website, "Support – Software downloads", if a newer application version is available for the navigation software you are using. In case an updated software version is available please download and install it. Please check if the problem persists while using the updated software version.
In case the problem persists please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org including the following details: IMEI number of your phone, ROUTE 66 application version used, Internet connection used.
There are two possibilities to activate a license with the Voucher Code:
1. Directly from the phone by sending the Voucher Code via SMS or GPRS/3G connection.
On the phone open the Mobile 8 S60 application, choose “Options – Extras – Maps”, then select the item that you want to activate (next to which there is a red padlock) and choose “Options – Enter voucher code”. Enter the Voucher Code, then choose “Continue – Send Voucher Code” and choose between “Via GPRS/3G” or “Via text message”.
2. Using the ROUTE 66 Sync application.
Connect the device to the computer via a USB cable and start the ROUTE 66 Sync application. Wait until the device is loaded and displayed as connected in the top right corner, and then click on the “Sign in” button. If you do not have a ROUTE 66 account, please go to “File – Create account” in order to create one.
After logging in, in the menu bar select “File – Use Voucher Code”. A window opens. Enter the Voucher Code, click on the “+” sign and then on “OK”. The license will be activated and the content will be downloaded to the device.
Mobile 8 S60 software does not need activation, but the content must be activated in order to be used (the maps, the Safety Cameras, the TMC info, the Weather service, etc.) Once the content is activated, the license key is stored on the ROUTE 66 server for that phone.
This license cannot be used on multiple phones at the same time. If the phone is broken or lost, please contact ROUTE 66 Support for information on how to transfer the licenses to the new phone.