Por favor, seleccione la sección pertinente
Se puede contactar con apoyo al consumidor ROUTE 66 como sigue:
7 preguntas frecuentes
* Examine las preguntas frecuentes que se formularon sobre este producto
* Suscríbase para recibir automáticamente cada respuesta nueva
* Evalúe nuestras respuestas
* Envíenos su feed-back
* Suscríbase a nuestra Hoja informativa
Starting from 4 January 2012, the use of Speed camera services is illegal in France. This means that you are forbidden to make use of any information regarding the location of speed cameras. Having the Speed camera service enabled on your mobile device is against the law and attracts penalties.
To stay within the law, we advise you to perform an update of your Speed camera service. This will remove Speed cameras for France from your device.
Update Speed cameras directly on your mobile device, using Wi-Fi or a mobile Internet connection.
1. Start the ROUTE 66 Maps + Navigation application.
2. During navigation or route simulation, tap the "Menu" button and select "Update speed cameras".
Upon completion of the update process, the Speed camera information for France has been removed from your device.
In most countries, the use of Speed camera services is legal and plays an important role in keeping the roads safer.
In Switzerland and France, the use of Speed camera services is forbidden. In conformity with local legislation, ROUTE 66 does not provide Speed camera services for Switzerland and France.
• ROUTE 66 Maps + Navigation for Android is compatible with any Android version higher or equal to 2.0.
• ROUTE 66 Maps + Navigation runs only on devices with hardware OpenGL support (Open Graphic Librarie) at least 1.1.
• Available disk space: at least 50 MB
• Available runtime memory (RAM): at least 40 MB
• CPU speed: at least 600 Mhz
• Turn-by-turn navigation is only available on devices with GPS receiver. A valid GPS position fix is required. The navigation does not work with a position provided by Wi-Fi or mobile network.
• Display type: touchscreen
• "Follow Me" augmented reality navigation is only available on devices with GPS and rear-facing camera.
• During first start-up a working Internet connection is required.
• Wi-Fi Internet connection required for map download.
The "Camera field of view" option allows you to improve the positioning of the Follow Me car on those handsets where the software is not able to obtain the correct Field of view information from the operating system. Standard it should be set to Automatic.
To manually set the field of view of your device's camera, tap on the "Menu" key and go to "More - Settings - Navigation - Camera field of view". The wider the field of view, the smaller the Follow Me car appears to be.
You don't need to be connected to the Internet to use Follow Me. Just make sure you have the Navigation license and the needed maps downloaded on your phone or tablet and you're ready to go.
If you switch to another application on your device, ROUTE 66 Maps + Navigation continues to operate in the background. That comes in handy if you answer a call or read a message while navigating.
If you do not turn back to ROUTE 66 Maps + Navigation in a few minutes, the application automatically disconnects GPS to save battery power.
The Help function of ROUTE 66 Maps + Navigation provides useful information on how to use this application. You can access the Help function by opening the Menu (i) and selecting "More - Help - Help".